We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for November 19–25, 2018.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
1. The key market events in the period from November 19–25, 2018
1) The launch of Bakkt and the start of futures trading with physical delivery are put off until January 24, 2019. 2) A tweet from CEO Binance: “I wish I could tell you my lame story from 2015, when the $btc price “crashed” to below $200, and I just sold my house and bought in at $600 a few months earlier… Well, I am still here.” 3) Hardfork of Bitcoin Cash resulted in losses for the traders of the OKex exchange, which was forced to close Bitcoin Cash futures contracts worth $135 million. 4) Poland introduces a 19% tax on profits from operations with cryptocurrencies, which would apply to individuals and companies. 5) The SharkPool mining pool has declared war on the Altcoins, as it believes that any bitcoin forks contradicts the Nakamoto consensus. 6) Ethereum hashrate fell by 25% and reached a minimum of 236 TH/s. Bitcoin also lost 11.6% of its hashrate when its price dropped. 7) The US Department of Justice initiated an investigation into the manipulation of bitcoin rate during a rally last year; Tether company is the main suspect. 8) Deputy head of the State Duma Committee on Education and Science Boris Chernyshov (LDPR) proposed to replace the Unified State Exam with an early talent identification system for schoolchildren, which runs on blockchain. 9) Tobacco shops in France have received government permission to sell small amounts of cryptocurrency starting from 2019. 10) A US mining company Giga Watt went bankrupt, its debt to customers reaches millions of dollars, but the company declared insolvency. 11) The class action lawsuit against Coinbase was updated with information on insider trading within Bitcoin Cash and was again filed with the court on November 20. 12) Saudi Arabia, together with the UAE, will release its own cryptocurrency, which will be used by banks as a payment instrument. 13) Due to the fall of the hashrate in China, ASIC miners are getting disposed of: they are dumped in a heap on the street, and the miners sell them by weight, according to cnLedger. 14) Banks of Europe will be a part of the International Association of Trusted Blockchain Applications of the European Union (IATBA), which will promote the technology and create protocols for it. 15) Ethereum team is preparing a new update, unknown to the general public. 16) The blockchain project of the Telegram Open Network, founded by Pavel Durov, is 70% complete. This became clear from the documents, published online by Button co-founder Mike Dudas. 17) Given the recent drop of the first cryptocurrency, the number of search queries for the word “bitcoin” increased by 30%. However, compared to December values, the current number of search queries for the word “Bitcoin” is very small. 18) Lightning network (LN) is growing exponentially. Over the week, the network has grown twofold.
2. Market analytics from club experts for November 19–25, 2018 The last week turned out to be a real test for all crypto-enthusiasts. The BTC price continued to fall at a fairly stable pace. The total capitalization of the crypto market dropped from $185 billion at the beginning of the week to $120 billion by its end. The trading volume reached $24.8 billion at peak times, but on average, nothing changed during the week, leaving the volume at $13–15 billion. The BTC share almost did not change — 56%, reaching 60% only at peak times as traders abandoned altcoins. The price for 1 BTC dropped from $5,615 at the beginning of the week to mere $ 3,800 by the end of it. Sometime during the week, the price remained at $4,600 and some traders already hoped for a reversal, but the BTC crushed that hope and dropped to $4,000. In the following days, the BTC continued falling to $3,400–3,600, even dropping to $3,000 on some small exchanges, however, it soon bounced back to roughly $3,850. Altcoins, of course, followed the main engine of the market. The general decline of the crypto market was accompanied by panic sales at some points. ETH dropped to $100! Cryptoinvestors, most of whom do not keep in touch with the global events, have already begun to declare the “bubble burst”. Experienced investors, on the other hand, compared the fall in the stock market (it reached 5% for the largest companies, and this is a lot) and the previous BTC price falls, and decided to continue purchasing the coins that was sold in panic. Renowned individuals — VC investors, traders and enthusiasts — say the BTC can even drop to $2000–2500, but at the same time, they also have no doubts about the subsequent amazing growth. During all difficult times, there were people who succumbed to panic, but hodlers or those who expand their portfolio now will definitely not regret it in the future!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period from November 19–25, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for November 19–25, 2018 (including portfolio updates)
In fact, not a single coin gained in price during the last week. QuarkChain showed some promise due to the launch of testnet and the possibility of mining, but it also fell a bit by the end of the week. Fusion is growing in ETH price, showing zero growth in USD. The bottom is out there.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
While Bitmain is likely to be the largest ASIC vendor (currently 70-80% of Bitcoin mining ASICs) and the first to market with this product, we have learned of at least three other companies working on Ethereum ASICs, all at various stages of development.” Traditionally, Ethereum has been mined using GPUs, but the new ASIC from Bitmain would result in even higher entry barriers for the casual ... Following the recent market appreciation of Bitcoin, Ethereum has experienced a rebound in value surpassing USD 500. There is one word that describes the movements of cryptocurrency right now: bullish. Ethereum has experienced a 22.24% gain in just the past 24 hours, moving from USD 450 to USD 500 in quick succession.This means that Ethereum has currently gained 3.42% over Bitcoin. Source: Adobe/Alexander. After Bitcoin halving, ASIC mining equipment producers will compete increasingly more aggressively, and in the long term, only 2 or 3 industry players will survive, states a report by BitMEX Research.. The ... ASIC Bitcoin mining And this is where the fun begins. ASICs are designed specifically to mine Bitcoins extraordinarily quickly at low power usage. Their production is both expensive and time-consuming, but the results are incredible. At this moment the hash rate of standard units on the market is from 5 to 500 GH/s. Sellers promise that ASIC circuits will have rate up to even 2 TH/s. In ... Retro Miner created a bitcoin miner with a 1985 NES and a Raspberry Pi. Lastly, another neat project is another incredibly slow miner built in 2013 out of a 1985 Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). Bitcoin mining is a non-stop race to find blocks. When miners win a race by finding a block they have also prepped up for the next race and begin competing almost instantly again. However, when a ...
[index]          
#bitcoin asic miner 2020 #bitcoin miner software 2020 #bitcoin miner android 2020 #bitcoin miner app 2020 #new bitcoin miner 2020 #most efficient bitcoin miner 2020 #most profitable bitcoin miner ... #bitcoin asic miner 2019 #bitcoin miner software 2019 #bitcoin miner android 2019 #bitcoin miner app 2019 #new bitcoin miner 2019 #most efficient bitcoin miner 2019 #most profitable bitcoin miner ... Die wichtigsten Kryptoseiten in der Beschreibung Heute wollen wir uns die Spekulationen zum neuen Antminer F3 ansehen. Möglicherweise gibt es bald einen ETH Asic Miner. Kostenlos Abonnent werden ... Mine Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies Daily with HashFlare! Free to sign up! - ... WHALE BUYS 1K BITCOIN - Binance CoinMarketCap Acquisition - PayPal Crypto - XRP Streaming Payments - Duration ... Blockchain for Good - Waqar Zaka, World Bank, Indian Government, Adnan Hassan, Tykn, Fairchain - Duration: 28:53. Blockchain Innovation Conference Recommended for you This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue Chinese Fulijuntuan Miners launches new upgraded 7nm bitcoin mining machine the "Unicorn Titan". Support "SHA256 cryptocurrency mining, can be used for the mining of bitcoin and bitcoin cash. #bitcoin asic miner 2020 #bitcoin miner software 2020 #bitcoin miner android 2020 #bitcoin miner app 2020 #new bitcoin miner 2020 #most efficient bitcoin miner 2020 #most profitable bitcoin miner ... Cloud Mining is the process of bitcoin mining utilizing a remote datacenter with shared processing power. This type of cloud mining enables users to mine bitcoins or alternative cryptocurrencies ... 🔴 Bill Gates Live Microsoft, Bitcoin Crash, Anti-Bearish Coalition, Investments Microsoft US 4,654 watching Live now How to Trade Options on Robinhood for Beginners in 2020 Comprehensive ...